Friday, October 23, 2015

Hard Boiled Eggs - the EASY WAY!

I am all about working smart, not hard.  Why, oh why, did I not try this miracle method of making hard boiled (well, in this case, hard...baked) eggs YEARS ago??  I heard about it a few months ago, but for some reason, just put off trying it.  And now...my life is CHANGED!  I would always screw up hard boiled.  Second guess my timing.  Wonder if they were actually done.  Or over done.  Ah, screw it.  I'm making scrambled. (That is what usually happened).  But now, I shall be making these a lot!  Super easy, no guessing, perfect every time.  They even peeled great for me.  I feel my work is done for today.  I give you, the hard baked egg.

Hard Baked Eggs

Put a whole (unopened) egg in each individual cup of a 12-cup muffin pan, or 24-cup mini-muffin pan (worked great for me). 


Place in a cold oven and bake for 30 minutes at 320F, then remove and immediately place in an ice water bath. Allow the eggs to cool, and then peel.


I had high expectations, and they were fully met.  I sincerely hope you find this as excited as I did. :)  Enjoy your high protein, healthy snack!  And stay hopeful!

Need help with your health and fitness journey?  Contact me HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment